The Peace Corps would like to share with your organization an exciting job opportunity for the following position: Accountant, Grade 03/04/05. You may find the announcement details and apply at the following link: https://careerconnector.jobs.treas.gov/cc/pc/invite/QOYNavgscdWFQMmPPdxkFiUFfUtYwGBOxEKPGTAZxnnPXIhEka
The Peace Corps is an excepted service federal agency offering term appointments not to exceed five years, and one of the world's most successful and respected development organizations. Part of the Peace Corps' success is due to the dedicated people who work behind the scenes to support the agency and the thousands of Volunteers serving overseas.
Peace Corps is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. Our goal is to attract and develop the best and brightest from all lifestyles and backgrounds. Peace Corps strive to create a culture of inclusion where individuals feel respected and are treated fairly, despite our differences. Our commitment is to make a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Peace Corps provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Office of Human Resources by calling 202-692-1200 or the Office of Civil Rights and Diversity on 202-692-2139. Decisions on granting reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please refer to the vacancy announcement for specific information regarding the conditions of employment.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Click the hyperlink in the first paragraph to be redirected to the official job announcement on USAJOBS.
2. ‘Apply Online' to create an account or log into your existing USAJOBS account.
3. Once you have logged in or created your new account, you may have to click on the hyper link again to be taken back to the job announcement page.
4. Follow the prompts to complete the assessment questionnaire and upload required documents.
5. Please ensure you click the ‘Submit My Answers’ button to submit your application.
6. Applications must be received by the closing date of the announcement to receive consideration.
7. Check your application status by logging into your USAJOBS account. Return to an incomplete application by clicking ‘Apply Online’ in the vacancy announcement and re-selecting your resume and/or other documents from your USAJOBS account.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should there be any question about this vacancy announcement, and feel free to visit our website at peacecorps.gov to learn more about the agency or other vacancy announcements.