PROGRAMS Manager: APIAVote is hiring a candidate who has a background in organizing and has experience managing campaign initiatives, GOTV events and large-scale events. This is a full time permanent position with a compensation and benefits package.
LOCATION: For immediate hire in Washington, DC.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 1 or until filled
- Manage APIAVote initiatives by tracking deadlines, creating and maintaining punchlists and assisting team members in managing the process;
- Work in conjunction with the Programs Associate to develop APIAVote’s Ambassador curriculum and facilitation of the program;
- Create workshop proposals and present at various conferences;
- Support the Executive Director in developing relationships with funders, community partners and campuses and universities;
- Conduct training across the country for new leaders and volunteers to implement specific campus based program to boost youth engagement;
- Manage the APIAVote internship program;
- Track finances and consolidate receipts with monthly credit card statements;
- Manage and provide logistical support to APIAVote’s event and programs including the Norman Y. Mineta Leadership trainings and fundraising events;
- Assist National Field Director with voter file management (VAN) and phone banking efforts;
- Manage administrative duties as assigned, including but not limited to: updating organizational standard operating procedures, coordinating meetings, and answering general inquiries;
- Contribute to special projects and other duties as assigned.
To apply, see http://www.apiavote.org/jobs.