This is an announcement for the FY2018 Standing and Ad Hoc Committee Chairpersons and Co-Chairs to serve for 1-year term as stated under the current Constitution and Bylaws
Dear FAPAC Members:
On behalf of the National Board of Directors, I am very excited to announce the selections of all the Standing and Ad Hoc Committee Chairs in accordance with the FAPAC Bylaws, Article IV, as presented and strongly recommended by the Vice President of Operations, Mr. Peter Nguyen.
Each year that FAPAC has been in existence has brought new accomplishments and each year new goals are set for greater achievements. This year, we have new Team Leaders and our agenda is very aggressive and ambitious, we have a lot of work ahead of us, but with everyone’s support we can be successful!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FAPAC Committee Chairs 2017-2018 below:
- · Program Committee: Amy Yamashiro (DOE)
- · Public Relations Committee: Eva Ngai (FAA)
- · Nomination and Election Committee: Parveen Setia (USDA)
- · Affirmative Committee: Lauren Van Talia (FAPAC)
- · Membership Committee: Sara Kaul (NIH)
- · Chapter Committee: Anthony Chu (FAA)
- · Conference Committee: Darrick Lee (FAPAC) and Kelly Kim (DOI)
- · Constitution and Bylaws Committee: Raphael Choi (DHS)
- · Ethics Committee: Dr Kin Wong (DOT Ret.)
Ad Hoc Committees
- · Awards Committee: Teresa Brown (USDA)
- · Newsletter Committee: Ranmali Fonseka (FTA)
- · Community Outreach Committee: Cynthia Macri (Navy Ret.)
- · Strategic and Long-Term Planning Committee: Selina Lee (DoD)
- · Financial Management Committee: Chuan-Ming Li (NIH)
Thank you also to our Vice President of Operations who worked diligently to make sure we have a good team to serve this year!