Serving on the FAPAC National Board of Directors (NBOD) is an opportunity to join other dedicated volunteers in directly contributing to the success of the FAPAC's mission. The leadership and expertise of those elected can help build FAPAC's membership, establish long lasting procedures, implement strategies, and achieve goals to increase diversity and inclusion in the federal workplace.
FAPAC invites its members to nominate potential FAPAC officers. In accordance with FAPAC Constitution and Bylaws, only regular members in good standing twelve months immediately prior are eligible to be candidates.
According to the FAPAC Constitution and Bylaws (C&B), an election of Officers, Regional Directors (RD), and Auditor will be held in August 2018. This election will be conducted via Online only. These elected positions are for one term lasting a period of 24 months starting October 1, 2018 and ending September 30, 2020.
How to make a Nomination
- Review the Eligible Voters and Candidates list. Please pay attention to your membership renewal date (except Lifetime members). If you have any concerns or questions, please contact the membership committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are reminded to discuss with or encourage your favorite potential candidates and seek their consent in advance before you complete the online nomination form.
- You can self-nominate on-line for any position.
- Click here to find out more about the Duties of the Positions
- Visit www.fapac.org/elections to nominate somone
Points of Contact:
- For Membership Questions, contact Liz Jung, Membership Chair, email@example.com;
- For Constitution and Bylaws Questions, contact Raphael Choi, C&B Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org;
- For Chapter Questions, contact Anthony Chu, Chapter Chair, email@example.com;
- For Nomination and Election Questions, contact NEC Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parveen Setia, Chair
- Liqun Wong, Assistant Chair
- Grace Spence, NEC Member