September 4, 2018
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Federal Asian Pacific American Council (FAPAC), the premier organization representing Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders of all ranks in the federal and District of Columbia governments, is proud to announce their new leadership team for 2018-2020. The term of Office begins on October 1st, 2018 and ends September 30, 2020. To find out more about the new Board and their positions, please visit www.fapac.org/newleadership.
- President: Olivia Adrian (DOI)
- Vice President: Kevin Le (FAA)
- Vice President for Operations: Fahmida Chhipa (USDA)
- Vice President for Financial Management: Jane Yang (PBGC)
- Vice President for Technology and Media Communication: Peter Nguyen (FAA)
- Executive Secretary: Rene Lau (DOD)
- Treasurer: Lily Ho (NGB)
- Auditor: Chuan Ming Li (NIH)
- Region 5 Director: Xinzhi Zhang (NIH)
The Installation of the 2018 NBOD will be October 5, 2018 at 12:00 PM at the National Press Club. Please register online at www.fapac.org.
FAPAC is the premier organization representing Asian American and Pacific Islanders employees in the Federal and D.C. governments. Since 1985, FAPAC has been committed to addressing the interests, issues and representation of AAPIs in the Federal and D.C. governments and promoting local partnerships within the public and private sectors.
FAPAC is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that represents the interests of over 181,000 AAPI employees in the Federal and D.C. governments.