Tree Planting Event with Orlando GreenUp Program
Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: Bill Frederick Park, 3401 S Hiawassee Road Orlando FL 32835
Trees are valuable to our planet and ecosystem. They reduce energy consumption, trap and filter stormwater, help clean the air, and aid in the fight against climate change. FAPAC is teaming up with the Orlando GreenUp Program to plant trees in the Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake. The park is less than a mile from the conference.
Note: All participants should dress for a mess - with closed toed shoes, hats, sunscreen, and BYOB for the refill of water. FAPAC Attendees meet in the hotel lobby at 8:30 AM
Below is the link to the Bill Frederick Park:
May 11, 2016, 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM
DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Studio Orlando
5780 Major Boulevard, Orlando, FL
2016 FAPAC Student Program for students
- FREE admission for students to attend a number of informative workshops and plenary sessions designed to promote success.
- Special opportunity to meet with representatives from civilian agencies and all military services from across the Federal Government who are eager to talk with students about joining them either as interns or employees.
- New and exciting possibilities to network and build powerful working relationships with role models and leaders in their chosen area of career interest.
- The ability to put their own career path on the fast track as students will gain insight from seasoned and accomplished professionals whose life lessons can help them leverage their time by learning from the experiences of those who have come before them, thus helping to prevent students from wasting invaluable time in this fast-paced world.
- The awesome opportunity to make new friends and to create new memories that will last a lifetime!
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the 2016 FAPAC Student Program Flyer