2023 FAPAC Toastmasters Program
Program runs from April 2023 to March 2024
The Federal Asian Pacific American Council (FAPAC) is proud to charter a Toastmasters Program in support of the FAPAC members and the potential members.
The FAPAC Toastmasters Program is a twelve-month opportunity to cultivate the members with the public speaking and leadership development skills. This Toastmasters program will also prepare members to take on a prospective FAPAC leadership role.
FAPAC Toastmasters Objective:
· Encourage individuals to develop to their full potential.
· Provide resources to strengthen personal goals and career planning.
· Prepare participants for career advancement opportunities.
Participants Commitment /Accountability:
• Participants (as FAPAC members) including Elected officers (National Board of Director “NBOD” or National Board of Operation “NBOO”) are required to complete at least level one of five levels in a Toastmaster (TM) Education Program called “Pathways”
• Participants (as FAPAC members) need to demonstrate the potential leadership competence during the TM year (April of this year to March of the next year)
• After meeting two requirements mentioned above, the FAPAC Member and Toastmasters Participant can then file a reimbursement of $120 at the end of that TM year.
• Interested individuals can join the FAPAC Toastmasters Program by paying their own membership dues.
• FAPAC members who join the FAPAC Toastmasters can forgo the requirements of reimbursement and paying their own Toastmasters membership dues.
FAPAC Toastmasters’ Administration:
· Program is managed by the FAPAC Membership Committee Chair/Co-Chair. This includes providing a member recommendation to the FAPAC Board for the reimbursement process.
· Toastmasters program is conducted virtually twice a month, on a 2nd & a 4th Wednesday at 12pm ET.
How to sign up or Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org