Interested in telling your story?
We love hearing from our members and are always looking for submissions to our newsletters!
Submissions could include: Member spotlights, personal reflections, family or cultural traditions, photos/stories/recipes, "What Keeps You Going?" (what are you reading, watching, eating, etc).
If you are interested in adding your voice to our newsletters, please send your submission to Michiko (email@example.com) and Ashley (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Tuesday 11/29.
- FAPAC-DOI Newsletter_October 2022.pdf
- FAPAC-DOI Newsletter_September 2022.pdf
- FAPAC-DOI Newsletter_August 2022.pdf
- FAPAC-DOI Newsletter_July 2022.pdf
- FAPAC-DOI Newsletter_June 2022.pdf
- FAPAC-DOI Newsletter_April 2022.pdf
- FAPAC-DOI Newsletter_March 2022.pdf
- FAPAC-DOI Newsletter_February 2022.pdf
- FAPAC-DOI Newsletter_January2022.pdf
- FAPAC-DOI Newsletter_December 2021.pdf
- FAPAC-DOI Newsletter_November 2021.pdf
- FAPAC-DOI Newsletter_October 2021.pdf
- FAPAC-DOI Newsletter_September 2021.pdf
- FAPAC-DOI Newsletter_August 2021.pdf
- FAPAC-DOI Newsletter_July 2021.pdf
- FAPAC-DOI Newsletter_June 2021.pdf
- FAPAC-DOI Newsletter_May 2021.pdf
- FAPAC-DOI Newsletter_April 2021.pdf
- FAPAC-DOI Newsletter_March 2021.pdf
- FAPAC-DOI Newsletter_February 2021.pdf
- FAPAC-DOI Newsletter_January 2021.pdf
FAPAC-DOI What kept us going in 2021.pdf
WANT TO READ MORE STORIES LIKE THESE?
FAPAC is a 501 (c)(3) nonpartisan, nonprofit organization representing the civilian and military Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander (AANHPI) employees in the Federal and District of Columbia governments.
Copyright ©2023 FAPAC • P.O. Box 23184, Washington, D.C. 20026-3184
Email Us Join Us Donate Privacy Statement